Advice from two dropshipping success stories
From San Diego, Irwin made $1,000,000 in just his first 8 months as a dropshipper.
Irwin had a friend already making large amounts of income through dropshipping and wanted a piece of the pie. He started out in dropshipping by doing three simple things:
1. He learned about ecommerce through Google and Make Money Online forums
2. He opened a Shopify account
3. He used Oberlo as his platform to import products into his store
It’s all he needed to get started.
He made his first sale through Facebook and has never looked back since.
$32,000 per month in revenue from her dropshipping business.
Kate created a store selling products for Anime enthusiasts after reading about their passion for the hobby and propensity to spend.
What Kate attributes to her success is:
1. Offering a large variety of products
2. Constantly adding new products to keep your store fresh
3. Duplicating her most successful products with something similar, and removing products that are failing and taking valuable screen space